What comes with membership?
You will have extraordinary access to your family doctor including phone calls, text messages, communication via secure messaging app, email or video visits. Instead of the rushed 5-10 minutes that most people get with their healthcare provider, you will have ample time to have your concerns addressed during the 30 to 60 minutes you have face-to-face with your doctor.
Office Visits With No Copays
Whether you need a doctor for treating your complex, chronic medical conditions or just for helping you with an occasional injury or illness, Thrive Direct Primary care can meet your needs! A few examples of services we provide for our members are:
- Preventive care visits
- Treatment of chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension
- Treatment of Minor injuries
- Treatment of Acute illness: Flu, pneumonia, UTI, etc
- Nutrition and Weight Loss Counseling
We provide most in office lab tests and procedures at no additional cost.
- Wart removal
- Removal of ear wax
- Strep test
- Joint injections
- Splints and stitches
Need more in depth testing or treatment? We help you find the lowest costs for imaging, labs, medications or specialist consultations.
Individuals and Families
- Adults (19-39) $89/month
- Adults (40-59) $109/month
- Adults (60+) $129/month
- Children of adult members (0-18) $29/month
- Children (0-18) who do not have a parent member $89/month
- Family maximum $270/month (applies to two parents and children 0-18)
- Adults $80/month with at least 5 employees enrolled
- Children of adult members $20/month